Further Further Reading

"Love is my Faith and my religion and wherever its caravans take me, that is where I shall follow, for love is my religion and faith."

This is what I'm all about. Thanks to Bruce.

And as long as I'm recklessly throwing out links to all and sundry, I'd like to draw your attention to and/or further ballyhoo the already much ballyhooed new blog written by my good friend Jonas (of left-an-interesting-comment-on-my-blog-recently fame). He is a self-described "towering talent", whose writing is rumored to be "charged with whimsy, humor, and (occasionally) pictures of babies dressed up as potted plants". Moreover, he promises "words that will fill the ache inside". While I am naturally skeptical of such lofty claims (cynic that I am), I know that if anyone can deliver on such a promise, it is he.

That ringing endorsement should be worth at least eight bucks.

0 comments