Exams, Hell

I'm currently midway through writing exams, and midway through adapting my template to Blogger Beta. That these two events coincide is most unfortunate. I've been spending far less time studying than tinkering with HTML. I am nothing if not undisciplined.

If you're yearning for something to read, I suggest this new post by my good friend Filth-Man (he's really not that filthy). It's about hell (not everyone's cup of tea) and quite long, but I think it's an excellent summary of the problem of hell in biblical Christianity, and various attempts to deal with it. I intend to leave a comment at some point, but at the moment I'm up to my ears in metaphysics. I've actually got a post on a similar subject (hell, not metaphysics) in the works, but between studying, Beta-izing, and my reluctance to dwell on the subject, it's coming slowly.

0 comments