Caution, Wet Paint


This blog is officially beta-ized. It took longer than I expected, and it was more frustrating than I expected, but it's done(ish), it's better than ever, and it still looks good.

I will try to refrain from ranting at length about Internet Explorer (aka "the special needs browser"). It's beyond me why anyone still uses the damnable thing. Firefox is better, and it's free. If you're not using Firefox, you're not trying.

Anyways, there's lots of exciting new stuff here. Actually, there's mostly just lots of new peek-a-boo stuff. Click on the [+/-]s for drop-down goodies! Hours of fun! Be sure to check out the Labels and Archives pages, and don't miss the peek-a-boo comments at the bottom of this post. So yes, I'm a blog geek. It's ok because it's a hobby, not an obsession or an addiction or whatever. You're allowed to waste time on hobbies.

Big props to Hackosphere, the source of most of my nifty new gizmos. No props to Microsoft.

4 comments:

Jacob said...

Hey, check me out! I'm a comment, but you can read me from the main page! And if you leave a comment, it will be readable from the main page too!

...Or did I just BLOW YOUR MIND?

Jillian said...

whoa jacob, congratulations

a job well done!

Filth- Man said...

Is the cool smoke picture gone for good, or can I just not see it for some reason?

Jacob said...

Um, ya. It's supposed to be there. In fact it is there on my computer. Thanks for the heads up.