In Lieu of Substance

I do have big important things to say, but I haven't quite finished saying them yet. (I do a lot of editing.) I'm hoping to be finished the big "What's Going Down in My Life (Part 1?)" in a week or so, but in the mean time, here's some pictures of me jumping off a bridge.

Apparently this is the biggest bungee jump in the world. So, you know, if you're there you've got to do it, right?

Btw, does anyone know how to turn a dvd movie into something internetable? I don't think I have the right gadgets.

2 comments:

David Hengen said...

that's amazing. you look awesome with your hair and beard. i don't think i could jump off of a bridge like that. you get serious man points.

Michelle said...

Cool.

On the pinkgoat your mom told me that you surprised them with the dvd and she was scared speechless. :)

Sounds like a party